Boston Business Analysis Development Day (BHBADD)
Chartering the Untamed Waters of 2022 and Beyond! Sponsored by - IIBA Boston. IIBA Hartford, IIBA Raleigh and SoftEd
Join us for the 1st Boston & Hartford Business Analysis Development Day (BHBADD) 2022.
We dive into a 3-track approach, delivering focused content to cater to your specific interests and experience. You have the power to select the content that speaks to your developmental needs and interests. Feel free to swim across the 3-track lanes to find content and interactions that speak to you.
In the rough seas of business in today’s ever-changing pandemic world, it’s important to step back and take time to get a bigger picture of your current BA environment. Are you familiar with the latest BA tools technology and industry developments? Something just over the horizon may be the breakthrough you have been looking for. Stronger performers know that taking a breather and partaking in learning activities are critical to long term success! This is a great opportunity to invest in yourself and your career!
BHBADD 2022 will help you with
- Skills Development – Learn from fellow BA’s experiences. What have other BA’s done recently that works / does not work.
- Industry developments – Technologies(emerging), Tools & Techniques on how we can do things we do more effective/ efficient.
- Thought Leadership Insights – What is at the cutting edge of the BA world. (e.g. Evolution of BA during the pandemic and beyond + Keynote Addresses, Unlearning to Learn etc.)
- Engaging experiences – Short focused and fun sessions, Live Polls, Personal interaction with Speakers and Sponsors (Q&A).
- PD/CDU’s – Earn 8 Professional Development Units.
Snorkeling track: Topics can include, personal brand development, fundamentals of career insurance, the art of the pivot, interviewing fundamentals, working with recruiters vs networking, continuing education to stay relevant, Staying relevant in current job
Deep Dive track: Topics for the seasoned business analyst will be presented in this track; including hands on Solutions Evaluation session creating a Power BI report
Submarine track: Topics can include, Influence, The Human work Machine, Unlearning to Learn, Agile Leadership, virtual presentation skills, virtual negotiation
Program will include:
- Lightning Round Talks (5 minutes each): Stories of Business Analysts Navigating Incredible Seas
- BA Trivia Game
- Two Powerful Keynotes:
Thoughtless Design by Karl Wiegers https://www.linkedin.com/in/karlwiegers/
Leadership in a world of constant change by Pat Reed https://www.linkedin.com/in/reedpat/
4. IIBA President Delvin Fletcher will present the State of the 2021 Global Business Analysis Results
Registration Link via EventBrite -->> Register Here
Early Bird and Member pricing available!
9:00am to 9:15am: Welcome from IIBA Chapter Presidents
9:15am to 10:00am: Keynote Karl Wiegers: Thoughtless Design of Everyday Things
10:00am to 10:50 am: Keith Ellis: IIBA Perspectives on the Future of Business Analysis
10:50 am to 11:00 BREAK
11:00am to 11:45 Morning Session 1
11:45am to 12:30 pm Morning Session 2
12:30 to 1:00pm LUNCH BREAK
1:00pm to 1:20pm BA Kahoot game
1:20 pm to 2:00pm Transformation Stories -- Swimming the Uncharted Waters; Stories of success in chaos
1:50pm to 2pm Break
2:00pm to 2:50pm Afternoon Session 1
2:50pm to 3:00pm BREAK
3:00pm to 3:50pm Afternoon Session 2
3:50 to 4:30 Closing Keynote: The Reality of Needing to be Adaptive to Chart the Untamed Waters
4:30 to 5pm Conference close out and giveaways
5pm to 5:30pm Optional Virtual Happy Hour